The matching between a configuration item used for the http call and the url provided by the http call is the based on the host name.
We now have the problem that different Rest-Services with different Basic Auth credentials are available on the same host. The different services are distinguished by the path.
Service one api.servicehost.com/serviceOne/foo/bar
Service two api.servicehost.com/serviceTwo/foo/bar
Both services uses different Auth Credentials. The indicator which credential combinations should be used is supported by the path.
So we need a check if the config item matches for the path of an URI
yes, i think the best solution would be to get rid of all changes to HttpClientFactory and use the resource path from the URL/URI passed to the existing methods.
I changed the interface by reverting to develop version and extract the path from the given URL/URI as discussed.
please review the merge request
reopening - it's not yet merged
i did some improvements on it, namely:
allow combination of ws address uri and path filtering
switch from filtering the paths by "startsWith" to filter by regexp patterns, so it works the same way as the host patterns
merged in rev. 8114a14681f0d63f48814fcad4ab9caf2756eb0c